Why is organic brown basmati rice has more nutritious choice?
The modest grain of organic brown basmati rice comes in a wide range of lengths, shapes, textures, colors, and aromas. As a result, it’s no surprise that it’s a common cuisine in South Asian countries. Canada is one of the popular countries which prefers this rice. There are various indian Grocery store offering the Best Basmati Rice brand like Royal darbar, Tilda, Manna etc. Basmati rice is claiming the title of most popular. It’s prominent in meals like Biryani and Pilaf, and no rice-based cuisine would be complete without it. What is the difference between organic and normal basmati rice? Is organic brown rice higher in nutritional content or has additional health benefits? Let us explore
Health Benefits of organic brown basmati rice
Organic brown basmati rice has a variety of health benefits in addition to its excellent aroma and flavor profile. Here’s a basic overview:
Organic brown basmati rice can help you lose weight
Despite the fact that the scientific community is split on the function of rice in weight loss/gain, rice has a bad image. This rice, on the other hand, is an exception!
Basmati rice has a lot of amyloses, a starch that makes it non-sticky and fluffy.
It is classified as a “Mega Grain”
The germ, bran, and endosperm are all present in brown rice, making it a whole grain. As a result, eating brown rice on a daily basis can provide you with extra health benefits such as a lower risk for diabetes, cancer, heart problems, and premature mortality!
Good Heart Health
Whole grains, such as brown rice, have been related to a reduced risk of heart disease. Whole grains can help lower cholesterol levels in the blood. They additionally help to lower blood pressure, which is a risk factor for heart disease.
It contains a lot of fiber
Rice contains a lot of fiber. A high-fiber diet is recommended by doctors to lower the risk of type 2 diabetes and promote healthy bowel movements. Rice fiber adds bulk and aids in the passage of waste through the digestive system.
It is beneficial to diabetics
Rice is typically avoided by people with diabetes. Rice has a high glycemic index (GI), which can cause a rapid rise and fall in blood sugar levels. Rice has a low (GI). Diabetics patients can eat small amounts of this rice.
Nutritional value of organic brown basmati rice
The nutritional value of 45 g rice cup:
- Calcium-3.15 mg
- Iron-0.60 mg
- Potassium-103.05 mg
- Carbohydrate-34.00 g
- Fiber-1.98 g
- Net carbs-32.02 g
- Protein-4.00 g
- Cholesterol-0.00 mg
- Fat-1.498 g
- Saturated fatty acids-0.500 g
- Sugars-0.00 g
What Makes Organic Basmati Rice Preferable in Canada?
Purchasing something somewhat more expensive in a country like Canada, where the consumer is price sensitive, may not make sense. Organic food products are usually more expensive than their conventional counterparts. So, you must do Indian store grocery shopping to get maximum offers and discounts on products. They will always offer reasonable value to all types of Indian products like Nanak paneer, Rava, coconut milk powder, Ground Nuts, maida flour, etc. Buddy Basket is one of the best online south asian store in Canada which offers all these products at discounted prices. Shop Now !!!
Buy Nanak Paneer from Buddy Basket store at affordable prices: See how?
Are you searching for a fresh paneer online in Canada? Then get assistance from an Indian grocery store named Buddy Basket. They are providing a perfect brand nanak paneer at affordable prices. Paneer, often known as Indian cottage cheese, is a fluffy, spongy cheese with a mild sour flavor. It is a famous dish in South Asia, particularly in India, Nepal, and Bangladesh, and is available at all Indian supermarket. It doesn’t melt like other cheeses and can be grated, sliced, or smashed. If you choose, you can eat it raw, roasted, or boil it.
How is nanak paneer made?
The nanak paneer is prepared by curdling milk with vinegar, lime juice, or other acidic ingredients. The flavor of the paneer is determined by the acid used to curd the milk. Low-fat paneer, soy paneer, veggie-infused paneer, filled paneer, and UF paneer are just a few of the options. That is indeed a very long procedure and daily need product so ist better to buy from the online Indian grocery store.
How to use paneer in dishes?
The following are some examples of paneer uses:
- For a protein-rich diet, paneer is a wonderful meat substitute.
- Paneer has a high protein and low carbohydrate content, making it an ideal weight-loss diet.
- Salads, curries, vegetables, and snacks can all benefit from paneer.
Does the nanak paneer help you lose weight or not?
Paneer is your go-to food if you’re trying to shed some pounds. It contains good fats, minimal carbs, and high protein, as well as fatty acids in the form of short chains, which reduce fat storage in our bodies. Paneer is beneficial for weight loss since these chains are easily digested. Raw paneer is also beneficial to people who are starting weight loss and workout activities.
Benefits of eating paneer?
The following are some of the health benefits of paneer:
- The calcium and vitamin D in paneer help to strengthen and protect the bones and teeth. It also aids in the preservation of bone mass. Calcium also benefits the heart, muscles, and nerves to function efficiently.
- Paneer has elements that aid in the development of a robust immune system.Our immune system protects us against microorganisms that cause infections. It also helps to strengthen muscles and relieve muscle cramps.
- It contains Vitamin D and calcium, which aid to prevent breast cancer. It also contains molecules (sphingolipids) that aid in the early stages of colon and prostate cancer.
- It contains omega-3, which is beneficial to children’s mental development. It increases memory and concentration power in children.
- To produce energy for our bodies, our digestive system breaks down the food we eat. Magnesium and phosphorus are found in paneer. They are necessary for the digestive system to work properly. They assist digestion and soften and make stools easy to pass.
- Vitamin E, selenium, and antioxidants are all found in paneer. They combat the presence of free radicals in the body. It improves the appearance of the skin. Paneer also strengthens and beautifies hair.
Buddy Basket is the leading online Indian grocery in Canada, they are offering a variety of Indian products like Sooji, coconut milk powder, Ground Nuts, kodo millet, etc.
we offer lowest price guaranteed to buy Nanak paneer online in Canada.
Shop Now !!!
Secret Ingredients of Sambar Powder with Its nutritional value
Canadian people are fond of Indian food which includes South Indian food at first. Sambar powder is a spice mix popular in India, particularly in the southern provinces. As the name implies, it’s used to prepare Sambar, a vegetable and lentil soup flavored with tamarind pulp and sambar powder. It’s served with rice or as a snack with dosa, idli, or vada.
Without sambar, a South Indian restaurant would be incomplete. Most eateries, big and small, in any part of South India, serve unlimited sambar at any time. To buy sambar powder you can search for south indian grocery stores near me and buy it from Buddy Basket. You can shop in any city of Canada such as Toronto, Ontario, Québec, Calgary, Alberta, etc.
Secret Ingredients in Sambar Powder
The following are some of the most prevalent ingredients :
It is a powerful and hot spice blend with a strong scent thanks to these ingredients. The level of spiciness in each combination, however, varies.
Why should you have a container of Sambar spice mixture in your pantry?
- Delicious dals and dry vegetable stir-fries or curries are made simple with sambar powder. If you enjoy South Indian cuisine, you’ll get what I’m talking about. If you’ve never had it before but enjoy trying new dishes at the dinner table, you’ll love this new addition to your repertoire for its vibrant flavors.
- It’s beneficial to your health. Spices, as you may know, are beneficial to your health, as are lentils. This spice mix adds two grams of protein and three grams of dietary fiber to your recipe per serving of roughly 1 ½ tablespoon. There’s no additional fat either.
- It will take you no more than 30 minutes to complete the dish. Sambar masala powder takes time to be made at home, so save you time and buy it from an indian store. You can easily shop it sitting at your home from indian grocery online like Buddy Basket.
Nutritional Value of 100g Sambar Powder
- Total Carbohydrates- 47.26gm
- Fiber- 15.2gm
- Iron- 4.69gm
- Sodium- 212.60gm
- Sugar- 00gm
- Cholesterol- 00gm
- Calcium- 333.33 gm
There are various brands available in sambar masala powder in 100g like Priya, Aachi, Eastern, Nirapara, Double Horse etc.
Storage of Sambar Masala Powder
- Sambar masala powder should be kept at room temperature in an airtight container away from direct sunlight.
- If you buy this powder in bulk, try not to open the main container every day.
- Set aside a tiny amount for daily use and refill as needed. This will help to keep the aroma fresher for longer.
- This powder has a 12-month shelf life, so make sure you use it up before then.
Sambhar is a South Indian delicacy best described as “wonderful health food.” A typical Sambhar has a variety of dals, vegetables, spices, and condiments that give the body all of the nutrients it requires. So, if you enjoy sambar and want to add it to your daily routine, go ahead and do so. If you want to shop in an online Canadian store, then Buddy Basket is your perfect south asian store. You can buy various products like rice idli mix, Millets, Sooji, Sona Masoori Rice, etc.sket
A Productive Health Benefits of Coconut Milk Powder
Coconut milk powder is an excellent ingredient and milk alternative. Also, coconut milk in the right amount can help you lose weight and decrease your cholesterol. Different types of coconut milk are available in cardboard boxes and cans at grocery stores, health camps, and internet markets.
Also, coconut milk has numerous applications. Moreover,you can use this powder in a coffee or prepare a coconut milk soup or stew.
This is a great meal to include in a vegan diet. To buy this milk powder you can visit Buddy Basket, an Indian online grocery Store.
Immunity booster product
Lauric acid is the best when it comes to boosting the immune system, holding the best properties of anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. The coconut milk powder has lauric acid which is a great component to boost the immune system and is best for brain development too.
Because it has been tested for lauric and monolaurate acid, it is a multi-purpose powder. Both chemicals have the capacity to combat and manage the dangerous HIV virus when used together. It can also help the HIV-positive patient’s immune system function better. Other viral infections can be treated with flu and measles. It gives the body the strength it needs to fight these illnesses.
The topic of discussion was coconut milk’s health advantages. It’s tough to find the optimal balance of health and flavor in a single component. Coconut milk powder has the added bonus of being easy to come by!
Have added vitamins and minerals
Vitamins and minerals are commonly associated with a rainbow of fruits and vegetables. However, the white coconut milk used to manufacture coconut powder is packed with vitamins and minerals. Also, it’s high in vitamins C and E, as well as a surprising quantity of B vitamins. Iron, calcium, magnesium, selenium, and potassium are also present.
Coconut milk powder can adjust heart function
This milk powder can help in maintaining and controlling the healthiness of your heart. It assists in boosting the development and activity of hemoglobin, a protein of oxygen binding in the blood.
Good Fat for Health
In this milk powder you will find a fat of MCT (medium-chain triglycerides). This is a perfect fat that is good for health and helps in weight loss. MCTs boost your insulin sensitivity, which boosts weight loss.
Nutrition Content in Coconut milk powder
It is a high-calorie food product. About 93% of its calories come from fat, including saturated fats named MCTs. One cup of 240 grams contains :
- Calories: 552
- Fat: 57 grams
- Protein: 5 grams
- Carbs: 13 grams
- Fiber: 5 grams
- Vitamin C: 11% of the RDI
- Folate: 10% of the RDI
- Iron: 22% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 22% of the RDI
- Potassium: 18% of the RDI
- Copper: 32% of the RDI
- Manganese: 110% of the RDI
- Selenium: 21% of the RDI
You can buy this online with Buddy Basket – online Indian store in Canada. There are various brands available such as KFI coconut milk powder, GOGOCO coconut milk powder etc.Just a click away, get grocery delivery at your doorsteps. So, Shop Now !!!
Haldiram Aloo Bhujia : A Perfect Evening Snacks
Looking for Indian namkeens online in Canada? Then your one-stop-shop is here. People love to Buy Indian Snacks , especially legume-based ones like Aloo Bhujia. Legumes snacks are a better alternative to snacks with more nutritional content. Buddy Basket is offering Indian namkeens online at the best prices. There is nothing that compares to the grandeur of Haldiram aloo bhujia in terms of crunch, crispiness, and chews. Aloo Bhujia is a crunchy and crumbly potato snack made with a touch of spice and gram flour that is not only lighter than potato chips but also tastes better. Aloo Bhujia is enjoyed by people of all ages.
Magic Ingredients of Haldiram Bhujia
The crunchy besan strands in Haldiram Bhujia Sev are a yellow-golden delicacy. Thin sev strips are alternated with thick besan strips in the mixture.
The major ingredients of this hot and spicy concoction, also known as Bhujia Sev in common vernacular, are tepary bean and gram flour. It’s seasoned with black pepper, turmeric, garam masala, and red chilli powder, as well as other traditional Indian spices. Many recipes call for the snack to add texture and flavor.
If you are buying indian namkeens online like Haldiram Bhujia Sev comes in an airtight package to keep it fresh for a longer length of time.
Must know Nutritional Information before buying indian namkeens online
Haldiram is a well-known brand that guarantees high standards and quality. The Nutritional Values of Haldiram Aloo bhujia Per 100 gram :
1. Energy: 579 Kcal
2. Carbohydrate: 42.43 gram
3. Sugar: 0.23 gram
4. Total Fat: 42.31 gram
5. Saturated Fatty Acids: 18.62 gram
6. Monounsaturated Fatty Acids: 1
7. Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids: 3.72 gram
8. Trans Fatty Acids : 0 gram
9. Protein: 7.16 gram
10. Fiber: 0.48 gram
11. Cholesterol: Nil
These Are Approximate Nutritional Values.
Foods Items you can enjoy with Aloo bhujia
- With tea or coffee, the savory bhujia sev is a delicious addition. It’s the ideal snack while you’re binge-watching your favorite Netflix series.
- It’s also a popular stand-alone snack for visitors and friends.
- Classic Indian delicacies like Poha, Upma, and Chaat can also be topped with deep-fried sev.
- To prepare a delectable snack, combine the crunchy namkeen with finely sliced onions, tomatoes, and coriander leaves, then drizzle with lemon juice.
- Many folks add this spicy sev to their Bhelpuri to give it a little extra spice.
Can you eat aloo bhujia while dieting?
If you’re serious about losing weight, there are a few Indian foods you should avoid at all costs. – Bhujia and other packaged snacks are deep-fried in oil and include a significant level of salt and preservatives, making them popular choices during work hours.
Buddy Basket offers some of the finest delicacies Indian namkeens online. They serve the most liked namkeens at a fair price. Place your order today at our Indian store grocery. Whether it’s a party or a special occasion, you can always count on us to be there for you. We have a wide variety of food products, Shop now. We offer various brands in aloo bhujia like Haldiram, Daily Treat Aloo bhujia, Gwalia, etc.