Alphonso Mango – super tasty & healthy fruit for a Reason
It’s a Season of MANGO, love of everyone and The “King of Fruits” !!! Are you looking to buy mango online in Canada? Then you are pitching at the right place- Buddy Basket, an Indian grocery store. It is offering fresh Alphonso Mango which is too fruity and juicy, you can’t miss it. Buy them now at affordable prices at Indian grocery store toronto. In addition, Mangoes originated originally from Southern Asia, but they are now farmed throughout the United States, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
Nutrition value in 165g cup of mango
So, the nutritional value of mango from the trusted sources is as follows :
- Calories: 99
- Protein: 1.4 grams
- Carbs: 24.7 grams
- Fat: 0.6 grams
- Fiber: 2.6 grams
- Sugar: 22.5 grams
- Vitamin C: 67%
- Copper: 20%
- Folate: 18%
- Vitamin B6: 12%
- Niacin: 7%
- Vitamin A: 10%
- Potassium: 6%
- Riboflavin: 5%
- Vitamin E: 10%
- Magnesium: 4%
- Thiamine: 4%
- Vitamin K: 6%
Vitamins and minerals are rich sources of mangoes. Also, they can help meet the daily requirements for a variety of nutrients. Moreover, they are the most liked fruit and are easily available at Indian online grocery stores.
Health Benefits you can enjoy having Alphonso Mango
Before you buy Alphonso mango from Indian store understand its health benefits :
- Strengthening the immune system because of its vitamin C fruit:
Mangoes contain antioxidants, vitamins A and C, vitamin E, and several B vitamins, all of which serve to improve and boost the body’s all-around immunity. Also, this fruit is high in beta-carotene (antioxidant), a pigment responsible for the yellow-orange color of the fruit.
- Good for Skin and hair
Mangoes include skin-friendly vitamins A and C, which are essential for skin health. The fruit has been shown to help exfoliate and clear congested pores. Also, this fruit may help to reduce the amount of oil produced by the skin. Moreover, this fruit supports hair health as well because the presence of vitamin a helps in providing sebum, which moisturizes the hair.
- Prevents heat exhaustion
This summer fruit also aids in the prevention of heatstroke. It swiftly chills you down and revitalizes you once you eat it. In the summer, add this “superfruit” to your diet to stay cool in hot conditions. Above all, before eating the mangoes, soak them in water for a few hours.
Mango Kulfi Recipe you can’t miss this summer
1. Take a blender jar and add 1.5 cups of milk, 200g sweetened condensed milk & 1 cup of mango chunks. Blend it all.
2. Pour the blended paste into ice cream containers or glass bowls. Also, add 1/2 cup of cream which can be light cream, heavy cream, or whipping cream.
3. After that Sprinkle the cardamom powder and crushed saffron. Keep mixing the cream with paste until it becomes a hard creamy texture like ice cream.
4. Pour the kulfi mixture into kulfi molds or small bowls. Cover the molds tightly with a lid or seal with aluminum foil.After that, keep in the freezer for 6 to 8 hours for the kulfi to set, overnight will be a good option.
5. Fill kulfi molds with the kulfi mixture. Keep the kulfi in the freezer for 6 to 8 hours to set, carefully covered with a lid or sealed with aluminum foil.
So, after freezing mango kulfi overnight, place the molds under running water for a few seconds or rub them between your palms to remove the kulfi. Make sure to remove the kulfi gently with a butter knife. After that slice them and add a different topping like falooda, mango chunks, mango syrups, etc.
Which is the best indian grocery near me to buy alphonso mango?
Indian mangoes are easily available for purchase at online indian supermarkets like Buddy Basket. They are offering a variety of fruits and other groceries like nanak paneer, coconut milk powder, Indian snacks, meat masala, etc.
Also, this store can be found in a variety of catering to the South Asian-Canadian community. Moreover, they’re delivering in all parts of Canada like Mississauga, Markham, Scarborough, and even a few locations near downtown Toronto.