Most Selling Products on Our Online Grocery Store
Explore a list of the top 5 food products that are the most selling and popular on our Online grocery store :
Paper Boat Aamras ( Luscious and Flavourous )
As soon as you took your first sip of the fresh mango juice, you felt refreshed! You travel down memory lane with the Paper Boat Aamras. Also, the Aamras is here to give the juiciest experience with the king of fruits thanks to its calming taste. If you want something soothing and silky ale-type drink then you must go for Paper Boat Aamras, it gives the perfect taste of Traditional flavors having mango pulp, water, sugar, and little spices which makes it completely homemade cameras. The most amazing thing that makes it the most selling product is its features of no added preservatives & colors, aslo it’s gluten-free. Available on online Indian grocery store Buddy Basket.
Maggi Cuppa Noodles
Ready-to-eat products always become the top-selling products in the market without any doubt. That’s why Maggi Cuppa Noodles are famous in Canada. Because it has great flavors of spices and ingredients and with soury taste of normal maggi, which is enjoyed in noodles. So easy to make that you just have to pour a little warm water till the line mentioned on the pack and keep it for 4 minutes with the lid covered. The cup noodles are easily available in grocery stores online and offline. Also, the most important is that they are affordable and have a storage life of years. Available on Indian grocery store online Buddy Basket.
Eastern Idly Powder
You will find some of the South Indians residing in Canada. Another top-selling item in Canada is Eastern Idly Powder. For consistently fluffy idlis, Eastern Idli Powder blends short-grain rice, black gram, and fenugreek seeds in the right proportion. You have to keep the batter 10 to 12 hrs before steaming the idlis to make them soft and fluffy. It has all nutritional values as a great source of fibre, high carbohydrates and proteins, gluten-free, and no added preservatives. Available on Indian grocery online at Buddy Basket, Canada. Enjoy the authentic taste and softness.
Bansi KolhaPuri Murmura
Healthy snacks of all time and dietary food. In Canada people, keep looking for healthy items. The Bansi KolhaPuri Murmura is a prominent cooking ingredient and snack in Indian food that composes of puffed rice made from rice grains . Also, murmura transforms into a tasty, crunchy snack when prepared with spices like curry leaf and turmeric. Moreover, this murmur doesn’t include any salt and can be used to make bhel puri or salads. Because of its dietary factors and good for weight loss it has become a top selling item in Canada. Having all nutrients, zero cholesterol and is easily digestible. Also, even no artificial flavors, preservatives, additives, or impurities. Available in grocery store online at Buddy Basket, Canada.
It’s very hard to find a snack that has 0% trans fat and 0% cholesterol. This is what makes the Town bus Kodubale the highest-selling Indian product in Canada. Also, the best evening spicy snack is Karnataka’s traditional snack of all time enjoyed with tea and coffee. Moreover, named ring murukku or crispy rings made with rice flour, sooji, and a little amount of maida. Available on Buddy Basket, the best online grocery delivery in Canada.
India’s online grocery store market is booming in Canada, and new items are added to the product lists on a daily basis. With a long list of products to sell, this is the perfect time to focus on a certain audience. Buddy Basket is a leading Indian Supermarket in Canada having Indian food products and the best brands like Yogini, Catch, Aachi, Eastern, etc. Shop Now !!!
Horlicks: A Flavored Health Drink With Nutritional Benefits
Want to buy Horlicks in Canada? Do people in Canada like Horlicks as a healthy drink?
Yes, Horlicks is offered in almost every grocery mart in Toronto and is frequently served in Hong Kong-style restaurants. BuddyBasket is the best online grocery service provider in Canada to offer all Indian products at discounted prices.
HORLICKS ARE VERY POPULAR
Horlicks has a lengthy history, and during the 1900s, its popularity skyrocketed. Horlicks popularity in Canada is more as compared to other countries.
Horlicks is now produced in the U.K., New Zealand, South Africa, Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, the Philippines, Malaysia, and Jamaica, despite its origins in the U.S.
How did Horlicks get its start?
Horlicks is a well-known warm malted beverage with a solid reputation. Both William and James Horlick, the company’s founders, made it. GlaxoSmithKline manufactures and sells it in a number of countries.
Horlicks were first introduced in India after World War I ended. The British Indian Army had transported it back to India, where it was used as a nutrition supplement by Indian soldiers. Since then, it has evolved into a family gathering beverage and a status symbol in Indian society.
With this specific malted beverage, India and Canada have the largest market. To keep up with the times, the fresh underwent a renovation in 2003, introducing new flavors like toffee, vanilla, chocolate, honey, and Elaichi to the original beverage (cardamom).
Key Ingredients in Horlicks
Horlicks is a health drink with ingredients that boost immunity and has been clinically proven to improve five indications of growth in children, making them taller, healthier, and smarter. You must buy health drinks for your kids and make them stronger and sharper.
- Malted Barley (Extracted Solids) 39%
- Wheat Flour (27%)
- Milk Solids (14%)
- Wheat Gluten (2%)
- Vitamins, Protein, Minerals & Isolate.
Benefits of Drinking Horlicks
- It contains calcium, which helps to maintain the health and strength of the bones and gums.
- Horlicks’ iron content improves the passage of red blood cells within the human body and raises hemoglobin levels. It also deals with tiredness and the danger of anemia.
- Horlicks include pantothenic acid, which aids in the release of energy from food.
- It contains the antioxidant vitamin E, which will be beneficial in protecting the human anatomy’s tissues.
- The collagen in this drink aids in the healing of wounds and the maintenance of good skin, and prevention is always preferable to cure. That is why Horlicks should be consumed on a daily basis.
- It contains a lot of vitamin A, which strengthens and enhances your body’s systems. This vitamin also improves a person’s vision and helps them deal with vision problems.
- Horlicks’ niacin helps to maintain neurological health.
- The vitamin C in this drink aids in the absorption of iron into your system.
- Vitamin B6 is found in a glass of milk and is included. This powder helps in removing tiredness from the body.
- Horlicks contain thiamin b-1, which is well known for assisting in the appropriate and better operation of their metabolism.
- This drink contains vitamin B12, which is essential for the formation of red blood cells.
How to make Horlicks?
- 200 mL of hot or cold milk, or 200 mL of water
- Add 3 heaped teaspoonfuls of Horlicks (27g)
- Stir quickly to thoroughly combine the ingredients and, if necessary, add sugar.
Where can you buy horlicks canada?
The BuddyBasket grocery store in Canada offers all types of Health Drinks. We have other health drink also on website, like Bournvita , Complan , Boost and many more. Come and Shop now !!!