Celebrate the festival of Eid-ul-Adha with a special Dum Biryani Recipe
Looking for Powdered Spices in Canada for preparing special recipes for Eid-ul-Adha? Then your one-stop shop is here. Buddy Basket is the perfect online grocery delivery store. The preparation of special recipes for Bakra Eid or Eid-ul-Adha is a significant part of our culture and faith. For the three days of Eid, everyone prepares delectable traditional Eid meals. All Muslims celebrate Eid ul Adha as a special day due to Sunat-e-Ebrahimi Qurbani.
There are so many BBQ dishes one can enjoy preparing nowadays like biryani, korma, chapli kebab, baked ribs, fried chops, mutton karahi, etc. You can now easily make grocery online order while sitting at your home. Buy Spices Online will save your festive time. Sharing an amazing recipe of all-time favorite and without which EID is incomplete “Biryani “.
Gosht Dum Biryani Recipe Ingredients including a measure of Powdered Spices
- 1kg bone-in cut into 1-2 inch pieces Mutton (freshly slaughtered if possible)
- 2 cups Basmati rice
- 6 Onions medium-sized sliced
- 6 tbsp oil
- 6 medium-sized peeled and halved Potatoes
- 6 tbsp Ghee
- 2 tbsp Red chili powder
- 1 tbsp Turmeric
- 2 cups Yogurt
- 5-inch piece Ginger
- 50g chopped Garlic, 8 medium-sized cloves for ground into a garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Biryani masala
- 10 pods of green cardamom
- ½ cup milk
- Saffron, 8 strands
- Atta flour, ½ cup
If you find difficulty in buying all the ingredients for dum biryani then you can buy groceries online easily.
Instructions for making Dum Biryani
- Put 6 tbsp oil in a deep pan or kadai to completely cover the onions. Onions should be fried until crisp and browned. Drain then set apart.
- Yogurt, garlic and ginger paste, 2 tablespoons biryani masala, 1 tablespoon red chilli powder, a portion of the fried onions, and salt to taste should all be combined with the mutton. For one hour, marinate.
- In heated milk, soak the saffron. Place aside.
- Rice should be rinsed before a 30-minute soak in cold water. Drain then set apart.
- Boil potatoes with 2 tablespoons ghee, 1 tablespoon turmeric, and 1 tablespoon red chilli powder in water. Drain then set apart.
- In a thick pan or a pressure cooker, melt 2 tablespoons of ghee. Add the marinated mutton, and then cook it for 5 minutes on high heat. Add 1 cup of water, cover the pan, and simmer for 15 minutes at medium heat while stirring occasionally. Add potatoes to the mutton and boil for a while on low heat to thicken the gravy. If you have a dum, transfer to it; if not, use your broadest pot.
- Parboil rice for 10 minutes by adding five cups of water, cardamom and salt to taste until the mixture is approximately three-quarters done.
- Put a layer of strained rice on top of the mutton and potatoes. Include the remaining fried onions. Put 2 tablespoons of butter on the rice. Pour saffron milk on top of the mixture.
- Wrap the pan or dum. (Optional) Prepare bread dough in advance to use as a lid sealant to enhance flavor.
- Enjoy your dish with a raita made of cucumber and onions!
To celebrate Bakra Eid with full enjoyment prepare delicious and appetizing indian snacks. For preparing dishes if you require groceries our Indian online grocery store Buddy basket is offering Powdered Spices and Masalas like kashmiri lal mirch, tamarind paste, garam masala, chicken masala, mutton masala, etc at reasonable prices. Make your Eid more special by shopping for Family gift Baskets from our online store.