Coffee and Winter : An Undying Tradition Hard To Break
A lot of people like to drink coffee in the morning and evening, so a good taste is a must. Its aroma can be enjoyed on its own or combined with milk and sugar for a delectable sip on cold winter mornings. There is a 100+ coffee recipe to fit everybody’s sweet tooth. Enjoy pure coffee that brightens your day.It has been proven scientifically that when consumed in moderate amounts, this wonder drink helps promote good health and includes properties that help you avoid illness. In this blog we will learn the health benefits of coffee in winter along with a secret recipe of tea and coffee mix.
Recipe of Instant Coffee :
With a hot cup of instant coffee, get your day going. Making Instant Coffee :
1. To make instant coffee, add 1 tsp per cup of boiling water or hot water and milk mixture.
2. Serve hot with appropriate sugar content.
Narasu’s Pure Instant Coffee-200g is 100% natural, soluble, brewable both hot and cold, of the highest texture in coffee, and instant made.
Why is Coffeemate Orginal 311g good in winters ?
- Coffee, whether in the shape of beans, fluid, or ground coffee, not only ends up getting you going in the morning but is also one of the best healthy natural ingredients for keeping your skin glowing.
- Magnesium and Vitamin B12, which are essential for bodily health and help with weight loss, are found in coffee. Additionally, hot coffee helps strengthen the immune system in cold weather, warding off the flu and other related illnesses.
- Coffee can do it all for you, from keeping you warm on a freezing winter day to fostering warmth in relationships. Therefore, the next time you’re feeling down, try getting a cup of coffee and enjoying its warmth.
- If you are having trouble focusing on a business presentation or academic task, a cup of Coffeemate Orginal 311g will help you concentrate even more. Coffee can be your savior the next time you feel unmotivated or uninspired.
- As your body tries to combat winter infections and bugs, coughs and sneezes are all too frequent. Did you know, though, that coffee is actually quite beneficial to your health? It has numerous vitamins and nutrients, such as vitamins B2 and B5, that will help you stay healthy.
Special Hazelnut Nutella Coffee Recipe :
It’s okay to treat yourself, especially when it’s a blend of hot cocoa and coffee. This is ideal as a treat for that particular someone or on a chilly winter day.
- 3 tbsp instant coffee powder/granules.
- ½ cup of water.
- 1 cup milk or cream.
- 1 tbsp sugar or sweetener.
- 1/4 cup Nutella / Hazelnut extract
- Whipped cream and chocolate sauce for topping
- To make a brew, combine water and instant coffee powder/granules.
- Over low heat, combine the brew, milk or cream, sugar, hazelnut extract and Nutella in a small saucepan.
- Stir the mixture until the Nutella melts and the other ingredients are combined. Take it out of the stove.
- It should be poured into a mug and topped with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.