Aachi Seekh Kabab Masala 50g
Sheek Kebab Masala Method of Preparation (Servings: 4-5) :
• Mix 100ml of curd and 2 tbsp of Aachi Seekh Kabab Masala and 2 tbsp of oil to form a smooth lump free paste.
• Adjust the salt to taste.
• Marinate 500g of fresh and clean boneless chicken pieces with the above paste for 2-5 hours.
• Roast the Chicken pieces on both sides in a tava for about 10 minutes.
• Grill the chicken on direct flame for 2-3 minute.
• Garnish with lemon and onion rings.
• Serve hot Chicken Tikka with mint chutney.
Red Chilli Powder, Salt, Gram Flour, Garlic Powder, Ginger Powder, Cumin, Mustard, Turmeric, Coriander, Black Pepper, Black Salt, Lemon Powder
11 in stock