You can buy basundi mix online with BuddyBasket, a milk-based dessert made with only a few simple ingredients such as sugar and nuts. We have a variety of Indian desserts online available on our portal.
What is Basundi?
A cup of Basundi is certain to brighten your day from the first bite. Basundi is a rich and savory Indian dish made by boiling milk until it is reduced to half its original volume. Basundi mix allows you to cook it in the comfort of your own home. In just a few minutes, a packet of milk and some constant stirring will bring this sweetened condensed treat to life. It’s topped with fragrant Indian spices like cardamom and tree nuts, and the result is delicious. You can buy this delicious Basundi mix online from different brands GITS Basundi Mix and AACHI Basundi Mix.
Ingredients for Basundi
- Milk – When making basundi, always use whole milk (full-fat milk). If you can get your hands on some water buffalo milk, it’s the greatest because it’s heavy in fat and makes the basundi incredibly creamy.
- Saffron – Although optional, saffron is highly recommended. It gives this delicacy a wonderful color, flavor, and scent.
- Sugar – Taste and adjust the sugar as needed. Sugar alternatives can also be used.
- Ground Cardamom & Nutmeg – Add a pinch of nutmeg and green cardamom powder to the basundi.
- Others – Chironji (Chiroli) is a traditional addition to basundi because it adds a pleasant crunch and a nutty flavor.
All these ingredients are there when you buy basundi mix online.
How to Make Basundi Mix?
- Combine the contents of the lukewarm milk pack. Blend thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil while constantly stirring.
- Cook for 10 minutes on low heat. Chill before serving.
- Keep it away from moisture, insects, vermin, strong odors, sunshine, and dust in a clean, cool, dry environment.
You can buy basundi mix online at very economical prices.
Suggestions for Storage
When stored in an airtight container, basundi will last 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator. You may serve it chilled or warm it up in a pan or microwave till it’s lovely and creamy.
It also freezes wonderfully. Allow it cool completely before transferring it to a freezer-safe container. Freeze for up to 3-4 months in the freezer. Before serving, allow it to soften overnight in the refrigerator.
- Is it possible to make this quick basundi dish with unsweetened condensed milk?
Yes, you can use unsweetened condensed milk in this recipe. After you’ve added the entire milk, taste it and add sugar to taste. When you buy indian ready meals mixes online, all ingredients are already present.
- I’m not sure what to serve with basundi?
Basundi can be served as a dessert or a sweet after a meal. A side of fluffy and soft poori is a terrific alternative if you plan to serve the basundi warm. It’s a fantastic holiday recipe that comes together quickly.
- Where can I get basundi mix online?
You can buy Basundi mix online at Buddybasket. It is the perfect Grocery online shopping store that offers great discounts and deals.