Ready-to-eat frozen food items have always been there to serve you, whether it be unexpected situations, lazy Sundays, or unsuccessful Masterchef episodes in the kitchen. We at Buddybasket are giving ingredients, prepared foods, and other food items that can all be categorized as frozen food.
So that you only need to reach into the freezer to enjoy your favorite snacks and meals, freezing helps to retain the freshness of these frozen food products. Providing you know which one to purchase, that is!
Here is a list of 5 reliable ready-to-eat frozen foods and snacks for everyone.
1. Frozen roti bread
You don’t always feel like flattening out dough using a rolling board. We, therefore, have these ready-to-eat Malabar parathas that are crisp enough to save you, lazy people. Even though freshly baked bread will always taste better, it’s still a good idea to keep some frozen bread on hand. The best type of bread is one that can be heated up directly from frozen; for example, Deep Aloo Paratha, Home Root Methi Paratha, Vadilal lachha paratha frozen, etc. You can find all of them at the buddy basket store in Canada that can be crisped up in the oven would go well with this.
2. Fruits and vegetables
Fruits and vegetables that have been frozen are frequently chosen for stocking the freezer, and for good reason. Compared to fresh food, they have a longer shelf life and are filled with vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Furthermore, they occasionally cost less than their fresh equivalents, particularly when it comes to a product that is out of season. The Buddy Basket is offering jackfruit, jamun, green mango, bhindi cut, grated coconut, mutter, etc frozen fruits online at the best prices.
3. South indian frozen food
Frozen Dosa, Frozen idli, Frozen vada, and spicy sambhar are all that spring to mind when we think of South Indian food. But, surprise! South Indian snacks and cuisines consist of much more than just this. Try different snacks- Nilamels Kumbilappam, Ela Ada, Parippu Vada, Uzhunnu Vada, etc are what you can enjoy !!! Readily available online from the Buddy basket online store in Canada.
4. Frozen sweets
As the temperature rises, it’s time to stock your freezer with icy goodies and stay cool. Nilamels, Daily Treat, Sagan, and Nanak are the best brands for sweets in Canada. Satisfy cravings with these chill and easy treats like Nilamels Jilebi, Sagan Kesar Peda, DAILY TREAT Milk cake, Besan Barfi etc. But with so many options available, it could be challenging for you to decide which to order.
BuddyBasket in Canada is where you can find further to uncover India’s sweet-making center. Order online right away to have Frozen Sweets delivered to your door. The rich and divine dessert foods are also widely accessible.
5. Frozen Snacks
BombayWalla Aloo Tikki, HOME ROOT- Bhakri Pizza & Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll, Nilamels Ela Ada , etc. These popular quick foods are becoming more and more popular since they go well with a variety of dishes and may be enjoyed as a mid-day or late-night snack or as a side dish. Customers will quickly love buying these snacks.
To know more about our range of Frozen foods and ready-to-eat products do visit our website https://buddybasket.ca/. We are delivering in 48 hours in all parts of Canada and GTA Areas Ajax, Brampton, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, etc.
When hunger strikes and you don’t have time to cook or the energy to stand and prepare a meal, just add some boiling water and this upma is ready to eat. In a matter of minutes, you’ll have an instant Upma Mix that’s ready to eat. Rava upma mix is a must-have when traveling or camping during the summer.
Benefits of eating Instant Upma in breakfast
- Fiber-rich, dietary fiber-rich, and gluten-free breakfast.
- There are no preservatives in this product, and it is made entirely of Sooji.
- Iron, vitamins, minerals, and micro nutrients are fruitful.
- Beneficial to bone health, digestive health, and weight loss.
Ingredients present in Instant upma mix
- 2 and a half cups coarse Sooji or Rava
- 1 teaspoon chana dal
- 1 teaspoon urad dal
- 5-6 dried whole red chilies
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- a pinch of asafetida
- 5-6 curry leaves
- 2 chopped green chilies
- 4 tablespoons Ground Nuts
- 4 tbsp desi ghee (or edible oils for a vegan option)
- Seasoning with salt to taste and other Powdered Spices like black pepper and red chilli
BuddyBasket is offering the best brands in Instant Upma mix like MTR Upma Mix , Gits Upma Mix, Elite Upma Mix, Priya Upma Mix, Aachi Upma Mix and MOM Ready to Eat Veggie Upma. Even if you want to make Upma at home , we have products like Red Chillies, Ground Nuts, Sooji, Rava and frozen vegetables. We have everything in stock !!!
Instructions to prepare Instant Upma on stove/gas
- Boil two cups of water for one cup of upma and stir in the instant upma mix.
- Cook for a minute after stirring. Serve right away.
- You can add ghee from above before serving to make it tastier. (optional)
Microwave Upma Preparation Instructions
1. In a microwave-safe dish (glass bowl covered with a lid), combine 1 cup instant upma mix and 2.5 cups water.
2. Microwave on high for 4 minutes. It varies from microwave to microwave(900 w is common. Upma is ready in an instant.
Nutrition amounts present in Instant upma mix
- Calories: 305kcal
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Protein: 10g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 626mg
- Calcium: 41mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
Making Instant Upma Mix: Tips and Variations
You can also make upma by combining this instant mix with water and adding vegetables.
- You can also roast Ground Nuts and Rava separately. Then add them to the tempering, or use pre-roasted rava from the store. It aids in time savings.
- This instant upma mix can be kept at room temperature for 2 weeks and in the refrigerator for up to 4 months.
- You can easily store these in a ziplock bag and use them on a vacation/trip or while camping.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is instant upma mix a healthy breakfast option?
If you want to lose weight quickly, upma should be your go-to breakfast. Instant upma mix includes fiber, vitamins, and nutritious fats. This product is low in cholesterol and calories, making it a nutritious meal that contributes to a well-balanced diet. Upma is made with Sooji/Rava and is high in iron.
Is Instant Upma Mix tasty?
The nutritional composition of these meals is a major source of concern. Unfortunately, most ready-to-eat meals are high in energy, saturated fats, and sodium, fiber full and micro-nutrients.
Related Blog Posts: