Are you a sweets lover and diabetic too? And also regrets never enjoying any sweet fully? Then it’s time to switch to natural sweeteners like Jaggery(Gur). Patients with diabetes frequently experience sweet cravings and try a variety of sweeteners.It is the greatest option to enjoy sweets guilt-free because it has countless advantages and contains no dangerous additives. Also, it is a standard ingredient in Indian traditional sweets because of its flavor and ayurvedic benefits. Moreover, it’s claimed to be rich in minerals including potassium, iron, and other elements. This sugar alternative is not only incredibly nutritive but also tasty.
After a meal, consuming jaggery helps digestion by triggering the body’s digestive enzymes. Your bowel movement will improve dramatically if you immediately consume jaggery and ghee after eating. If you are searching Jaggery Cubes online, then you can easily find it at Buddy Basket.
Learn Barnyard Millet Jaggery Payasam Recipe
A tasty and healthful dessert that you can indulge yourself in after a hearty dinner is the recipe for barnyard millet jaggery payasam. Powdered jaggery, crushed cardamom, boiled millet, and milk are all heated together to make the payasam. The ingredients used are very easy and quick to make as well. This is a perfect dessert for sweet lovers now you can eat it without regrets, tasty to please our taste buds.
Ingredients for healthy jaggery payasam recipe
- 1/2 cup Barnyard Millet, broken variety
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/4 cup Palm Jaggery
- 3-4 Cardamom (Elaichi) Pods/Seeds
- 10 Cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoon Ghee
Preparation of Organic Jaggery sweet dish
- To start with making an appetizing sweet dish Barnyard Millet Jaggery Payasam Recipe, one first cooks the Barnyard millet in 1 cup of water in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes with 5-6 whistles. Let the pressure release naturally.
- Till then take a saucepan and start heating milk on low flame. After 2 minutes add crushed elachi and jaggery sugar into the milk and keep boiling for 10 minutes.
- After that add cooked millet and mix well for 20 minutes to make thick and change into creamy Payasam.
- When you get a thick texture, turn off the flame.
- In a small skillet pan add 2 tbsp of ghee and when it heats add your favorite nuts to eat and toast them until they are brown at low flame.
- Refrigerate Barnyard Millet Jaggery Payasam for 2 hours at least to give it rich flavors.
- After that serve by dressing it with nuts.
100 grams of Palm Jaggery nutritional value contain:
- Fat-0.1 g
- Selenium-1.4 mcg
- Phosphorus-40.0 mg
- Energy-383 Kcal
- Saturated Fat-0g
To buy all the ingredients used in Barnyard Millet Jaggery Payasam in Canada, you can find the best Online Grocery store namely Buddy Basket. They are offering Aachi Barnyard Millet, Nanak Desi Ghee, Yogini Cardamom Powder, etc. There is a wide variety of brands for any sort of product. Even if you do Shop Jaggery Online you will find various brands like Yogini, 24 Mantra and Double Horse. Shop Now, Enjoy nutritional and divine desserts !!!
For Shopping guide of Jaggery visit our blog :