This section gives you information about Buddy Basket website which provides e-commerce services to User (referred as user or you or member or account holder), subject to the following Terms & Conditions. Buddy Basket is referred as website or BB or we or our or us
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Terms & Conditions:
By using www.buddybasket.ca ,User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions going forwar
- BB reserves the right to update the T&C (Terms & Conditions) at any time without any prior notice to the User. Any new features or tools which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the latest version by clicking on the “Terms & Conditions ” link at the footer of our webpages
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. It is User’s responsibility to check this page for any changes. Continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- BB has complete right to change or discontinue any service, product or feature of buddybasket.ca, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use, etc.
- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing anything from BB, you use our “Service” and agree to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including any additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or anywhere by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content
- User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User’s password(s), if any.
- User is of legal age and is eligible to enter into a contract of agreement. At the same time, the service provider can demand appropriate identification to verify the legal age.
- The user is advised that only the products specified through the website shall be supplied according to the descriptions mentioned which is supplied by third parties to BB. Offers mentioned in the image may not be supplied. These are graphics and may be different from the actual product. These offers are extended by the third party and can be withdrawn at any point of time without notice.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your Internet connection are aware of these Website Terms and that they comply with them.
SECTION 2 : GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
SECTION 3 – ONLINE STORE TERMS & USER CONDUCT
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
User will not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purposes, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
User must not transmit /upload any executable files or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services and appropriate legal action.
User shall not post any content which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or objectionable, violate any law, or which, without BB’s approval,
User cannot post any content which has advertising or any solicitation related to products or services.
SECTION 4 – DESCRIPTION AND ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
BB will not hold itself responsible if information made available on website is not accurate, complete, updated, or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate sources of information.
This site may contain some Factual/recorded information. Such information may not be current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of website at any time and have no obligation to update any information on our site.
SECTION 5: HOW TO ORDER.
- By clicking the submit button it is considered that the order is complete, and the order shall not be cancelled except on certain terms and conditions.
- Once an Order has been processed and your payment has been authorized and you wish to make any changes or cancellation, please refer Cancellation policy.
- If the payment made is not authorized, your Order will not be processed further.
- On receipt of your Order, processing will begin, and we will notify you that your Order has been received and is being processed. We will notify you by email or phone, if we reject your Order for some unforeseen issues. However, BB has complete rights to reject any orders at any time due to weather conditions or for any other reasons.
- Estimated times for deliveries and pick-ups provided are only estimates. We do not guarantee that orders will be delivered within the estimated time frame.
- While placing your order, you can also choose PICKUP option. You will be notified with the order confirmation and when it will be kept ready for pickup. We will try our best but do not guarantee that Orders will be available for pick-up within the estimated time frame.
- Prices are as offered on the Website. Applicable sales taxes will be applied at checkout but may mention separate delivery costs or no delivery cost in case user opts for pickup instead of delivery. These will be added to the total amount wherever applicable.
- Buddy Basket contains many products, and it is possible that there is an error on the prices of the product due to oversight. If the correct price for an order is higher than the price stated on the Website, we will inform before the Order is dispatched. BB is not obligated to ensure that the Order is provided to you at the incorrect lower price or to compensate you in respect of incorrect pricing.
- Payment for Orders must be made through an accepted credit or debit card through the Website
- Sometimes there may be delays with the processing of card payments and transactions; this may result in payments taking some days to be deducted from your account.
SECTION 6 : USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
BB or any of its team member do not consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, or any new products or any technologies, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names.
Do not send any original creatives, logos, demos, etc. By this policy BB intends to avoid any potential disputes in case BB marketing plans seem like ideas submitted. We do not guarantee any confidentiality in this regard.
All feedback, comments, and suggestions for improvements (the “Feedback”) that you provide to us, in any form, will become our sole and exclusive property. You hereby irrevocably transfer and assign to us and agree to irrevocably assign and transfer to us all rights, title, and interest in and to all of your Feedback, including all patent rights (including patent applications and disclosures), copyright rights, trade secret rights, and other intellectual property rights (collectively, the “Intellectual Property Rights”) therein.
At our request and expense, you will execute documents and take such further acts as we may reasonably request to assist us in acquiring, perfecting and maintaining Intellectual Property Rights and other legal protections for your Feedback. You will not earn or acquire any rights or licenses in the Website, Service or their contents or in any of our Intellectual Property Rights on account of these Terms or your performance under these Terms. Any unauthorized use of our property will be fully prosecuted under the applicable law.
We reserve the right and have the sole discretion to remove or edit at any time any Reviews or other Visitor Material posted, uploaded or transmitted to the Website that we determine, is otherwise objectionable or may expose us or any third parties to any harm or liability of any type, or for any other reason.
The Reviews and other Visitor Material contained on the Website are for information purposes only and do not constitute advice from us. Reviews and Visitor Material reflect the opinions of customers who have ordered through the Website or other third parties, and any statements, advice or opinions provided by such persons are theirs only. Accordingly, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we assume no responsibility or liability to any person for any Rev
SECTION 7 – PRODUCTS / SERVICES
Some products or services may be available online through our website exclusively . These products or services may have restricted quantities and will subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made efforts to present as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that are visible on our website and these are only for presentation photography purposes. Actual colour or product might look a little different upon opening.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
You assume full and sole responsibility for any additional or associated costs that you may incur in connection with or as a result of your use of the Website, including without limitation costs relating to the servicing, repair or adaptation of any equipment, software or data that you may own, lease, license or otherwise use.
SECTION 8 –PAYMENT TERMS , BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. If we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Prices for products are subject to change, without any prior notice. The product prices listed on our Website may differ from the retail prices charged for such items by the applicable grocery stores. Our prices may be higher or lower than retail grocery stores. Unless otherwise indicated, prices displayed on our Website and are quoted in Canadian dollars, prices displayed do not include applicable taxes or delivery charges. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with products you order with a valid payment method. Items in your shopping cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on the item’s product detail page. This price may vary from the price shown for the item when you first placed it in your cart. Adding an item in your cart doesn’t reserve the price shown at that time. It is also possible that an item’s price may reduce between the time you place it in your cart and the time you purchase it. Tax charges are based on applicable federal, state, provincial and harmonized sales tax rates based on the delivery address associated with your order.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 9 – OPTIONAL/ADDITIONAL IMPLEMENTS
We may provide you with access to third-party services/linked websites /devices over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such devices ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party devices.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new software, applications or resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Whether or not affiliated with sites that may be linked to our site, we are not responsible for their content .These links might be for your convenience only and you may access them at your own risk. We and other users provide links and references to material on other websites not owned or operated by us. Links found on our Website or Service are not an endorsement and we do not represent or warrant the accuracy or truth of the contents of information found on said websites. You access those links and corresponding sites at your own risk.
SECTION 10: COPYRIGHT
BB Web Site (design, trademarks ,software, description, images, text, any graphics, any content, any video, any audio, and the entire contents of Buddybasket.ca are copyrighted) is the property of Buddy Basket, and is protected under the copyright laws of Canada and other countries.
User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any unlawful submission on BB. User hereby grants BB the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on BB by User.
SECTION 11 : TRADEMARKS
The names of brands/companies and products mentioned on the website might be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, domain names, email addresses, logos, people, and events described herein are fictional. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, email address, logo, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
SECTION 12 : USING REGISTERED MEMBER/ELITE MEMBERSHIP: –
At sole discretion of BB, without any liability whatsoever, BB at any time and without any prior notice may terminate or restrict your access to the program.
Membership can be accessible only by your login name and password. You are solely responsible and liable for any use and misuse of your login name and password and for all activities that occur under your login name and password.
User must complete the registration process by providing BB with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. User also will choose a password and a user name. User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User’s password and account.
Customer should keep their ID and Password confidential. Do not disclose to any other person except BB technical team in case of any issues. We recommend that you reset your password that is unique to you, others should not be able to guess it. You should change your password on a regular basis.
User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under User’s account. User agrees to notify BB immediately of any unauthorized use of User’s account or any other breach of security.
BB will not be liable for any loss that User may incur as a result of someone else using User’s password or account, either with or without User’s knowledge. However, User could be held liable for losses incurred by or another party due to someone else using User’s account or password. User may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
ID & Password remain property of BB and maybe terminated without notice.
Any Vouchers/Coupons are the additional privileges offered to the Members on case-to-case basis with a time bound validity. Such discounts and credits shall be applied on the products instantly and the user shall cash in. However, while refund or return process is engaged such privileges shall not be applied
SECTION 13 : POLICY FOR WEBSITE, SOFTWARE , APPLICATIONS, DOCUMENTS OR ANY SERVICES
BB will not be liable for any social liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from the services
Any software that is available to download from the Services (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of BB and/or its suppliers. Use of such Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited, unless such reproduction or redistribution is expressly permitted by the license agreement accompanying such software. The software is warranted, if at all, only according to the terms of the license agreement. Except as warranted in the license agreement, BB hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the software, including all warranties and conditions of saleability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
BB does not make any assurances with regard to the accuracy of the results or output that derives from such use of any such tools and utilities. Please respect the intellectual property rights of others when using the tools and utilities made available on the services.
SECTION 14 : DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- User expressly agrees that use of www.buddybasket.ca is at user’s sole risk. Neither BB , its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that bb will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use www.buddybasket.ca or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through www.buddybasket.ca
- www.buddybasket.ca on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction, or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
- this disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. user specifically acknowledges that BB is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with user.
- BB , or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing www.buddybasket.ca or bb, be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, arising out of the use of or inability to use bb. user hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the site.
- Prior to the execution of a stock trade, users are advised to consult with your broker or other financial representative to verify pricing or other information. [your company name], its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall have no liability for investment decisions based on the information provided. Neither, BB nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information.
- You agree that, while we strive to have error free and uninterrupted service, we do not guarantee the absence of interruptions nor shall you hold us liable for any damage such interruptions may cause.
- In some cases, we may permit the use of our Application Programming Interface (“API”) to certain individuals and businesses. You agrees that these Terms shall be binding if you are an API Provider, or if you are accessing our Service, data or information from an API client application (“API Client”).
- You agree that we, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents,
suppliers, Stores and licensors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we were advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from any use of an API or third-party products that access and use the Service via an API.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently,
access and use of the Service via an API, with or without notice.
Force majeure – neither party will be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of god, war, riot, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, service outages resulting from equipment and/or software failure and/or telecommunications failures, power failures, network failures, failures of third party service providers (including providers of internet services and telecommunications). The party affected by any such event shall notify the other party within a maximum of thirty (30) days from its occurrence. The performance of this agreement shall then be suspended for as long as any such event shall prevent the affected party from performing its obligations under this agreement.
If an ambiguity or question of intent arises with respect to any provision of these Terms, the Terms shall be interpreted as if drafted jointly by the parties and no presumption or burden of proof will arise favouring or disfavouring either party by virtue of authorship of any of the provisions of these Terms.
SECTION 15 : QUERIES & CONCERNS
SECTION 18: REWARD CONDITIONS
Any rewards/winning coupons may be taxable, depending on the value of the item and the federal, state, and local tax laws applicable to partner. Members are solely responsible for reporting such items on their tax returns and paying any associated tax liability.
Members can not assign or transfer any Rewards.
SECTION 19: MISCELLANEOUS:
This T&C Agreement and any functioning rules for BB represent the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and surpass all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be taken in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party OR any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
SECTION 20 : TERMINATION
BB or User may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, BB will have the right to immediately terminate User’s Account in the event of any conduct by User which BB in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by User of this Agreement.
BB in its sole and absolute discretion may cancel/ change/suspend/ or modify any aspect of the website and/or any voucher /discount coupon at any time, including the availability of any Reward.
BB may, in its sole and absolute discretion, terminate or suspend any Member’s participation in the Program for breach of Terms and Conditions, or for taking any actions that are inconsistent with the intent of using the website
BB reserves the right at its sole discretion to stop any Member from participating in any aspect of the Program if BB suspects that such Member has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following:
BB will be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or breach of these Terms and Conditions
SECTION 21 : INDEMNIFICATION
Users agree to indemnify, defend and hold BB and its representatives and employees harmless from & against any & all 3rd party claims/ demands/liabilities/ costs /expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, or related to any breach by Member of any of these Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions.
SECTION 22: PRIVACY
You hereby agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by BB in accordance with the terms of and for the purposes of marketing if you have subscribed to receive the newsletter. You might unsubscribe at any time.
SECTION 23: GOVERNING LAW
The laws of the Province of Ontario will govern all services and Terms and Conditions of BB. User hereby freely consents to exclusive jurisdiction in connection with all the agreements, T&C, any policies, any products, or services.